Monday, January 26, 2009

Dolphin's Receiving Corps

Before the season started, I wasn't impressed with the core receivers. I was happy with the Wilford signing, because I knew a big receiver was needed. Obviously that didn't mount to anything, but a wasted $6 mil. A #1 type receiver is still needed, even though Ginn was picked to be that guy. I think he will be a #2 at best. Bess who suprised everyone, I believe will be a very good slot receiver. Camarillo is that steady guy who won't put up dazzling numbers, but could be a go-to guy like Ricky Prohel was. He signed an extension, so he will be around for a while. I honestly don't think a receiver is top priority this draft or free agency, unless a player like Anqaun Boldin is availble for maybe a second round pick....

No comments:

Post a Comment